Go beyond UHD 4K and open up a new moonlit world with the orange, premium EVO Lite+ Drone from Autel Robotics. The Lite+’s 3-axis gimbal houses a 1″ CMOS sensor that uses Autel’s intelligent moonlight algorithm. This opens up the ability for nighttime aerial filming, where you can record crisp, detailed footage with low noise, even at a high ISO. Video is recorded at up to 6K30 with 20MP still image capabilities, along with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture to alter exposure and depth of field for truly professional-quality results.
The Lite+ has been designed to make it easy to capture cinematic content with the automatic balancing of overexposure and underexposure in high-contrast scenes, four automatic shooting modes, automatic subject tracking, and a suite of video templates in the Autel Sky app. Even with all this automation to make piloting easy, you’re still in control with the included remote and Skylink, which transmits what the drone sees at a stunning 2.7K30 resolution from up to 7.4 miles away. With up to 40 minutes of flight time, you can stay at a safe distance while capturing beautiful aerial footage of remote locations.Premium BundleThis is the premium version of the Lite+. Compared to the standard version, this bundle includes two extra batteries, pair of propellers, and vertical stands. It also includes a set of ND filters, a multi-charger, and a shoulder bag.Defog ModeWhen flying in hazy or foggy environments, such as the bottom of a waterfall or a hilltop at dawn, this mode automatically adjusts the camera’s vibrance settings to penetrate it for clearer results.Four Automatic Shooting Modes
- Flick: Slowly approaches and then speeds up and turns while retaining focus on the subject, delivering a “fast-forward” type effect
- Rocket: While focusing on a subject, the Lite+ will slowly rise and then “rocket” higher more quickly for a “zoom-out” effect
- Fade Away: While focusing on a subject, the Lite+ will hover for a short time and then quickly pull away and elevate to show more of the surroundings
- Orbit: While at a distance, the Lite+ will focus on a subject and rotate (or orbit) around it
SkyPortraitThe Lite+ will take to the air and snap a group portrait, automatically adjusting the lens so no one gets left out. You can also choose to blur the background or not.Dynamic Track 2.1The Lite+ can automatically track and follow a moving person, animal, or vehicle, letting you focus on other tasks.SkylinkUtilizing 2.4, 5.8, and 5.2 GHz wireless signals and anti-interference capabilities, Skylink transmits video from the drone to your smartphone while piloting from up to 7.4 miles away at a quality up to 2.7K30.SoundRecordRecord voices and ambient sounds on the ground through your phone to provide narration audio to edit into your final content.Autel Sky AppMany functions are available in the Autel Sky app to enhance your content and productivity. For example, it provides video templates and the ability to add filters and a soundtrack. It also has SuperDownload, a feature that lets you wirelessly transfer images and videos from the drone by simply placing your smartphone nearby. It can transfer files at up to 160 Mb/s.Obstacle AvoidanceUltrawide-angle cameras in the front provide a 150° field of view and work with the cameras behind and below the drone to help it detect and automatically avoid obstacles while in flight.
In the Box
- Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ Drone (Premium, Autel Orange)
- 3 x Battery
- Gimbal Cover
- Remote Controller
- Power Adapter
- 3 x Pair of Extra Propellers
- RC Charging Cable
- ND Filter Set
- Micro-USB Connector
- Lightning Connector
- USB Type-C Connector
- 3 x Vertical Stand
- Shoulder Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Main Controller, Gimbal and Camera, Vision Positioning System, Propulsion System (Excluding Propellers), Remote Controller, RC Charger, Battery (with Less than 200 Charge Cycles), and Battery Charger
There are no reviews yet.