The Freefly TERO is a remote-controlled 4-wheel vehicle designed to hold an optional MoVI M5, M10, or M15 3-axis gimbal stabilizer. By combining the stabilization of the MoVI with a custom vibration isolation system, the TERO makes it possible to capture smooth, dynamic low-angle shots as you chase the action. You can now get your camera in the middle of a stunt scene or other situation that would be dangerous for a human operator, all while maintaing complete control and stability of your shots. A top cheeseplate makes it easy to mount your MoVI and all accessories. For controlling the TERO and all three axes of an attached MoVI, a radio transmitter is included.
Note: A charger for the TERO’s battery is not included.Key Features
- Radio controlled vehicle for MoVI M5, M10, or M15 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- Captures dynamic low-angle perspectives
- High-performance brushless electric motor
- Vibration isolation system utilizing wire rope isolators
- Radio transmitter included for controlling the TERO and all three MoVI axes
- Aluminum cheeseplate for mounting MoVI and accessories. Screws for mounting an M5 or M10 are included (M15 requires Male Toad Adapter, sold separately)